The source inspiration for all of this is Alexander Zolotov Virtual ANS software, thank to him.
Fragment is heavily inspired by Shadertoy as well.
- Franz Khrum
- L'audionumérique 3°ed by Curtis Road
- The Scientist and Engineer's Guide to Digital Signal Processing
- Fabrice Neyret Desmos page
- HotShots for the UI quick reference
- GIMP some graphics
- Inkscape for the logo and some graphics
- Geogebra for the logo
KDEnlive to edit the videos
SimpleScreenRecorder for videos recording
Library & languages
- Vanilla JS yup!
- WUI vanilla collection of UI widgets for the web
- CodeMirror for the awesome editor and its addons/modes
- glsl-simulator the GLSL parser is based on glsl-simulator
- ShareDB for the collaborative features
- Skeleton (landing page)
- portaudio for fas
- libwebsockets for fas
- The Anubis programming language
- Minimalist Anubis Markup Language
... and everyone else, thank you!